Sunday, July 31, 2011

it is all fun and games until some one gets a bloody lip

I cant believe it... after 5 days the man looses 10 pounds, without exercising, and the woman looses 1/2 a pound.  There is something about this that is so not fair.  Anyway, I a very excited for him and I know that this is something that we can encourage each other in. 

On Friday evening I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and all of a sudden I heard the sound of Sawyer crying... not just any cry,  but the kind of cry when you hear them cry and then they stop making a sound because they are forgetting to breath.  I knew that something painful had happened and I turned around to see Stephen picking Sawyer to comfort him from yet another fall.  The crying did not stop with a daddy hug so I turned around again and noticed blood pouring out of his mouth.  Wow I never knew a lip could bleed that much.  The bleeding quit pretty quickly and His lip soon swelled up but with a little mommy TLC the boo boo bunny ice pack he was back to his usual self.  I am sure that will be one of many bloody lips in the life of this little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment