Thursday, July 28, 2011

First timer

Well well well... here I am. My first blog. 
I asked Stephen, "Hey honey if you had to title our life what would you call it?  Why?"  he responded.  " So I can title the blog that I am going to start writing." I received no help from him so the best I can do on a whim is The Three S's.  That best describes us, Stephen, Shasta and Sawyer.  This might be fun,  however,  I think I enjoy reading about the lives of other people more than I like writing about mine.  It will probably take me a little while to figure out this foreign world of blogging but I think it might be fun.  I think we have a fun life, even a little hilarious at times.

First hilarious bit of Ellenburg news... Stephen started the diet I put him on.  Not really,  I did not force him too hard! We decided together that we needed to both get it together and get a bit healthier.  I am truly motivated by a great sermon series at our church called " More".  It is an eye opening series about God given desires and appetites that satan can use to control us and eventually lead to our destruction. So we are focused thanks to the website Sparkpeople.com.  you should check it out... It is a free website to help you track what you eat. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, Shasta! You'll get the hang of it in no time! Good to see you and your family are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for catching up with you and yours- even if it's over the www:)

    ReplyDelete